2015 Mission: Malawi, Africa
July 4 - 18, 2015 OR October 3 - 17, 2015
Anyone with an open heart and a willingness to serve in whatever way is needed. Anyone who wants to learn and experience the joy of serving others.
What are we doing?
We will be heading to Lilongwe, Malawi, Africa to work alongside our friends with Somebody Cares-Malawi.
During the trip, the team will:
- Medical care professionals to train in-country volunteers in health practices and run clinics in the community.
- Teachers to offer workshops in creative lesson planning and best practices and teach the orphans.
- Micro-Finance Opportunities such as: sewing and beading to assist the widows in learning a new skill.
- In any way you can to make friendships that will last a lifetime.
- Click on Malawi Trip Overview below for further information
$3500.00 (estimate) - A deposit of $300 (non-refundable) will hold your spot today.
Please return the form below and deposit to secure your spot. There are a limited number of spots for the trip.
drops of grace®
PO Box 2168
Round Rock, TX 78680